Tuesday 20 December 2011

Jackpot in dogfight

ADRIAN LEWIS has swapped walk-ons for walkies as he bids to retain his world title.

The defending champ, who takes on undertaker Nigel Heydon tonight, has bought a DOG in the build-up to the event.
Jackpot said: "I've been practising up to six hours every day — that doesn't leave much time for going down the gym.
"I've bought a dog, though, and that will make me take regular breaks and keep me mobile.
"In other words, the dog will be taking me for a walk, not the other way round!"
Lewis won his first world crown with the first-ever perfect nine-dart leg in the final as he beat Gary Anderson.
But just a fortnight after his Ally Pally glory night, he split with his partner.
And after a bright start in the Premier League, beating Phil Taylor, he was caught on camera swearing at fans at the Glasgow SECC leg.
He added: "I think the mixture of pressure and elation after winning the world title took some getting used to and that impacted on my personal life big time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.